Skip to content


Pre-Travel Authorization for UMass Amherst Faculty and Staff: 

Pre-Travel Authorization is required for out-of-state or overnight travel that is funded by the university. 

For INTERNATIONAL Travel please

           For Proxy International Travel Registrations (registering on behalf of another person), please  

For DOMESTIC Travel please

           For Proxy Domestic Travel Registrations (registering on behalf of another person), please 

For a trip that is university-related but no Pre-Travel Authorization registration (above) is required, please register your trip here: 

Please find Travel Registry directions, FAQs, and more at 

Resources for faculty and staff traveling abroad at